The following fees may be assessed against your account and the following transaction limitations, if any, applied to your account.
|Share Account Fees|
|Share Account Excessive Withdrawal Fee||$5.00 per withdrawal after two (2) per month|
|Share Statement Copy Fee||$2.50 per quarter|
|Share Dormant Fee||$5.00 per month if no monetary activity for sixty (60) months|
|Share Reopening Fee||$15.00 per account to reopen within six (6) months of closing|
|Holiday Club||$25.00 if withdrawn before November 1st and after December 31st of the calendar year|
|Vacation Club||$25.00 if more than two (2) withdrawals between June of one year until June of the following year or any withdrawal before withdrawal period|
|Save B.I.G.||$25.00 per withdrawal after (1) withdrawal per month|
|Savasaurus Account||$25.00 per withdrawal after (1) withdrawal per month|
|Checking Account Fees|
|Bill Pay Fee (free with direct deposit)||$4.95 per month without direct deposit|
|Deposited Item Returned Fee||$30.00 per item|
|NSF (non-sufficient funds) Fee||$32.00 per item|
|Returned Item Fee||$30.00 per item|
|Stop Payment Fee||$30.00 per item|
|Overdraft Privilege Fee||$32.00 per item|
|Reloadable Visa Debit Card||$3.95 - $7.95 per month|
|Share Draft Monthly Fee (no direct deposit)||$7.00 per month|
|Share Draft Copy Fee||$2.50 per draft|
|Statement Copy Fee||$2.50 per month|
|Debit Card Annual Fee||$5.00 per card|
|Debit Card Replacement Fee||$5.00 per card|
|Other Service Fees (applicable to all accounts)|
|Account Reconciliation Fee||$10.00 per hour|
|Account Research Fee||$10.00 per hour|
|Statement Copy Fee||$2.50 per month|
|ACH or Electronic Transmittal NSF Fee||$30.00 per item|
|Wire – USA Only (outgoing) Fee||$25.00 per transfer|
|Gift Card Fee||$2.00 per card|
|Inactive Account Fee||$20.00 for accounts below par value|
|Overdraft Fee from Share/Loan||$4.00 per item|
|ATM Card Replacement Fee||$5.00 per card|
|Return Mail Fee||$5.00 monthly|
|ATM Withdrawal Fee||$1.00 per transaction after 6 free per month|
|Dormant Account Fee||$5.00 per month - $60 maximum fee|
|Reloadable Mastercard Fee||$3.00|
|Shared Branching Fee||$1 (Starting with the 3rd transaction)|
Check Cashing Services
If you do not have a share draft account with the Credit Union and your savings balance is less than $100, the following fees apply:
|Loan Processing Fee||$25.00 per application|
|Appraisal Fee (mortgage loans)||$350.00 per application (average cost)|
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money-laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask you for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.
Except as specifically described, the following disclosures apply to all of the accounts. All accounts described in this Truth-In-Savings Disclosure are share accounts.
1. Rate Information. The Annual Percentage Yield is a percentage rate that reflects the total amount of dividends to be paid on an account based on the dividend rate and frequency of compounding for an annual period. For all accounts, the Dividend Rate and Annual Percentage Yield may change monthly as determined by the Credit Union's Board of Directors. The Dividend Rates and Annual Percentage Yields are the prospective rates and yields that the Credit Union anticipates paying for the applicable dividend period.
2. Nature of Dividends. Dividends are paid from current income and available earnings after required transfers to reserves at the end of the dividend period.
3. Dividend Compounding and Crediting. The compounding and crediting of dividends and dividend period applicable to each account are set forth in the Rate Schedule. The Dividend Period is the period of time at the end of which an account earns dividend credit. The Dividend Period begins on the first calendar day of the period and ends on the last calendar day of the period.
4. Accrual of Dividends. For all accounts, dividends will begin to accrue on noncash deposits (e.g. checks) on the business day you make the deposit to your account. Shares to the other account, i.e. Holiday Club, Vacation Club, IRA Money Market and Sharedraft Checking accounts, if you close your account before accrued dividends are credited, accrued dividends will not be paid.
5. Balance Information. The minimum balance requirements applicable to each account are set forth in the Rate Schedule. For all accounts, there is a minimum average daily balance required to obtain the Annual Percentage Yield for the dividend period. If the minimum average daily balance is not met, you will not earn the stated Annual Percentage Yield. For all accounts using an Average Daily Balance method, dividends are calculated by applying a periodic rate to the average daily balance in the account for the period. The average daily balance is determined by adding the full amount of the principal in the account for each day of the period and dividing that figure by the number of days in the period.
6. Account Limitations. For a Christmas Club account, you may withdraw one time from November 1 through December 31 without a fee. Each withdrawal made before November 1 and after December 31 will be charged a fee of $25. For Share accounts, after 2 withdrawals per month a $5.00 fee will be imposed. For Vacation Club accounts, after 2 withdrawals per year a fee will be imposed. For IRA and Sharedraft Checking accounts, no account limitations apply.