We offer Business Savings and Business Checking Accounts.
A total of $150 is required to establish membership; $50 to open the Business Savings (membership requirement), and $100 to open the Business Checking.
There are two types of identities:
- Sole Proprietor – This is one person that is doing business. The social security number will be used to identify the identity of the sole proprietor.
- Corporation, LLC, INC, Trade Organizations – These organizations will have a Tax Identification Number. This number is used when checking the identity of the business.
There are two types of Business Checking Accounts:
- Basic Business Checking
- Prime Business Checking
- Business License, Articles of Incorporation, Limited Liability Certificate, Internal Revenue Tax Payer ID Letter
- Checks can say DBA (Doing Business As)
- Check packages range from $52.34 and up
- Order Checks
- Overdraft Protection is not available on Business Account
- $5 fee for mailed statements, fee is waived if enrolled in E-Statement
1st Choice Credit Union offers comprehensive Lending services supported by an experienced team of professional advisors.
A dedicated Commercial Lender will discuss your business needs and recommend the most beneficial products and services for you.